Meet New York Times-bestselling author and B Movie legend Bruce Campbell at this very special event celebrating his hilarious new memoir, Hail to the Chin: Further Confessions of A B-Movie Actor! Bruce will be reading from Hail to the Chin, answering Q & A, and signing his new book.
- A copy of Hail to the Chin is required for a place in the signing line. Priority in the line will be given to those with a Books Inc. receipt for Hail to the Chin.
- Seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The signing line order will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bruce will sign any and all books + 1 piece of memorabilia / extra item* per person. You must have a book signed in order to get a piece of memorabilia signed.
- Candid photos will be permitted. No posed photos. Please have your camera ready when you reach the signing table.
*Memorabilia / extra items may include: books, action figures, job applications, DVD/VHS cases, collectibles, body parts, posters, clothing, comic books, marriage licenses.
About Hail to the Chin: It's been 15 years since his first memoir but Bruce is still living the dream as a "B" movie king in an "A" movie world.
Bruce Campbell makes his triumphant return from where he left off in If Chins Could Kill with further hilarious, gut-wrenchingly honest confessions.
Bruce brings us through his life in the decade since his first memoir and his roles as varied as they are numerous- from his roles in the Spider-Man movies to his self-referential My Name is Bruce to his role on #1 show Burn Notice and his new STARZ hit series Ash vs Evil Dead.
Over the last 15 years, Bruce has become a regular on the Wizard World convention circuit, has created his @GroovyBruce twitter account with over 400,000 followers and a Facebook page with almost 250,000 likes. His profile and reach is lightyears beyond where it was for Chins.
Hail to the Chin will be bursting with pictures and the signature humor that Bruce brought to If Chins Could Kill and will be devoured by his legions of fans across the country.