Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
If you want to discover how some people always seem to get away with lies and manipulation, then keep reading...
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you always feel like you're out of control?
Do you feel like a puppet-like someone else is always pulling your strings?
Do you wonder why you continue to fall for lies and why you're so easily manipulated?
Have you ever wondered how you can get the people who deceive and lie to you to quit?
This book will show you how Machiavellian people are adept at hiding the truth from you, and how they manipulate, persuade, and negotiate with other people. Here's what you're going to learn:
- The dreaded dark triad of psychology.
- The actual meaning of Machiavellianism.
- The way a Machiavellian's mind works so that you'll never fall for their schemes again.
- Revealed: the dirty, nasty, manipulative tricks that Machiavellians use when negotiating with you.
- The kinds of people most likely to lie to you.
- Never before seen tips and tricks to catch a liar in a lie.
- The body language of a liar.
- The ways you can counter all the tricks that a Machiavellian can throw at you.
- The 21 principles of persuasion and how you can be as persuasive as your opponents.
- The difference between persuasion and manipulation.
- Who the target of a Machiavellian is-and how not to be a sucker.
With this incredibly handy guidebook, you will finally feel like you have the upper hand when dealing with Machiavellians-and any situation where you need to be persuasive or negotiate.
This book is full of stories, practical advice, and revealing information that helps you learn just how dark a Machiavellian's mind is, and how you can shield yourself from their ploys. From business to politics, to your personal life, never again will you be the victim, sucker, or fool. Scroll up and click the "add to cart" button to learn more about deception