Lonely Planet The Travel Hack Handbook 1 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet's experts reveal the best ways to bag a travel bargain, so you can have your biggest adventure yet - and pay a fraction of the price for it.
From finding cheap flights to paying less for your room, there's even inspirational recommendations of the best value countries to visit so you can start planning your next budget-friendly trip.
Inside The Travel Hack Handbook:
- Expert trip planning advice before you leave home: when to go, what to book, visa hacks, packing checklists
- Essential information on budget-friendly ways to get there: tips for finding flights, tricks to save on transport costs, how to travel for free
- Insider knowledge on experiencing local culture at the lowest prices: delicious and affordable food and drink, sightseeing discount cards, free tours
- Practical information so you can travel smarter: hotel room hacks, essential money apps, protect your tech, managing money emergencies
- Introduces destinations from all over the world that offer the best value to travellers with suggestions of things to do, how to get around, understanding your spending power, and more
- Presented in a handy flexibound format with visually inspiring photography, maps and fact boxes
- Features countries including: India, USA, Australia, Thailand, Egypt, France, Turkey, South Africa, and Argentina
Whether you’re planning a short term jaunt or a long haul journey, this handy book is an essential travel companion for savvy globetrotters and makes the perfect gift for anyone looking to explore the world on a budget.