Insight Guides Malaysia (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Paperback)
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure Malaysia is a fascinating country, home to incredible natural and cultural diversity. Modern, high-tech attractions in Kuala Lumpur contrast with the continuing ancient traditions in Sarawak, while white sand beaches, colonial hill stations and local wildlife continue to entice travellers. Be inspired to visit by the fully-updated new edition of Insight Guide Malaysia, a comprehensive full-colour guide to this Southeast Asian gem. Inside Insight Guide Malaysia:
- A fully-overhauled edition by our knowledgeable authors.
- Stunning, specially-commissioned photography that brings this intriguing country and its people to life.
- Highlights of the country's top attractions, including the World Heritage Sites of Georgetown and Melaka, the splendour of Mount Kinabalu and the world's largest orang-utan sanctuary in Malaysian Borneo.
- Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country from the dynamic capital Kuala Lumpur to the biodiversity of Sabah's Kinabatangan River.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best places to eat.