Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
A Roman Offering - John William Waterhouse extra-large print cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles Finished Sizes (approximate)
14 count: 10.75" x 26.75"
18 count: 8.25" x 20.75"
24 count: 6.25" x 15.75"
Stitches: 150w x 375h Pattern Features
* Large-print pattern for easy reading
* Full color glossy front cover
* Full cross stitches only (no backstitching or specialty stitches)
* Black and white chart with easy-to-read alphabetic symbols
* Comprehensive instruction sheet to guide you through the pattern pages.
* Full thread list indicating DMC color numbers, names and quantity required
* Cross stitch pattern chart only. No fabric, threads or other materials included. Benefits of Large-Print Cross Stitch Patterns:
This book is an "Extra-Large-Print" cross stitch pattern. Stitching our beautiful cross stitch patterns is a labor of love and very time-consuming. Reading such large patterns for hours at a time can pose a challenge for stitchers of all ages. The large grids and alphabetic symbols used in this cross stitch pattern book makes tackling such a large project much easier and more enjoyable.
Cross Stitch Collectibles specializes in high quality cross stitch reproductions of fine art paintings by the Great Masters, including Italian Renaissance, Impressionist, Pre-Raphaelite, Asian, Fractal art, and many more styles. You will find something to love and cherish in our vast collection.
Cross stitch your own masterpiece today.