My Medical Journal: A Practical Guide with Tips and Tricks for Navigating the Medical Field and Logging Your Personal Treatment Plan (Paperback)
Learn to navigate the medical field and establish your ideal treatment plans with this medical journal!
In partnership with the Book Industry Charitable (BINC) Foundation, this medical guide is already changing lives. My Medical Journal provides users with an organized way to track their healthcare, keep important information at their fingertips, and stay on track with their medical bills. With research from medical teams, social workers, therapists, and lawyers in the medical field, users can be assured of the accuracy and relevance of key insights included.
- Keeping accurate records is important—especially because key details about a patient's treatment, recovery steps, and finances can get lost or omitted from official records. Users can alleviate those concerns with My Medical Journal by:
- Recording basic information including contact information for doctors, current medication, allergies, and records of both office and hospital visits
- Securing insurance plan information in one place for easy access
- Reviewing provided questions/concerns to potentially ask doctors and healthcare providers to ensure you're receiving the right treatment for you
- Keeping records of medication, therapy, surgeries, and more
Whether you're searching for a medical guide, wellness journal, and health tracker for short-term or long-term health concerns, My Medical Journal can help you get organized and feel more confident in understanding healthcare terms and language. In addition, the purchase of this journal will help a trusted nonprofit helping to support the purchaser's local bookstore.