Fodor's Boston (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to explore Boston Common, follow the Freedom Trail, or grab a cannoli in the North End, the local Fodor's travel experts in Boston are here to help you experience our New England favorites Fodor's Boston guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition travel guide has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Boston travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Boston's Best Things to Eat and Drink" "Free Things to Do in Boston," "Boston's Best Best Places to Experience History," "Boston's Best Museums," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Follow the Redbrick Road: Boston's Freedom Trail"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Beacon Hill, Boston Common, the North End, the Old West End, Charlestown, Back Bay, the South End, the Fenway, Kenmore Square, Downtown Boston, the Waterfront, Seaport, Fenway Park, Faneuil Hall, Boston Public Garden, the Frog Pond, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Newbury Street, the Freedom Trail, Museum of Fine Arts, and much more.
Planning on visiting more of New England? Check out Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire and Fodor's New England.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us