Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Things to know about the Great Tribulation:
- The Antichrist is not the author of the events in the tribulation. He's manipulating them.
- Most deaths in the tribulation will not be at the hands of the Antichrist (Rev. 6:8, 9:13-15, 18).
- Most Christians who die in the Great Tribulation will not be martyred/beheaded (Rev. 6:8, 9:18).
- The mark of the beast will affect the merchants not the consumers (Rev. 18:3, 11, 15, 21).
- The consequences for refusing the mark of the beast is not death (Rev. 13:16-17) but restriction from participating in the Antichrist's one-world commerce system wherein all the participates will become rich.
- One will not be forced to choose between salvation and starvation (Matt. 6:25, 31, 33).
- A single act of taking the mark of the beast is just as forgivable in the tribulation as tattoos of Satan are today. (See the combination of unforgivable acts of worship in Revelation 14:9-11.)
- Many will worship the beast or his image or take his mark and be forgiven. It's the combination of those three acts that's unforgivable. (See the same principle in Romans 10:9 as it applies to eternal life.)
- Those who miss the rapture are not at the mercy of the Antichrist (Rom. 5:20).
- The word of God and the Holy Spirit are both present during the tribulation (Matt. 24:35; John14:16-17, 26).
- Salvation will be just as accessible in the tribulation as it is in the church dispensation (Matt. 18:20, 24:3; Heb. 13:5; Rev. 7:4, 11:3, 14:6).
- The opening of the seals is not God releasing his judgment in the Great Tribulation but the consequences of humanities accumulated behavior (Gal. 6:7).
- Satan does not have the authority ability or power to give life to anything (John 10:9-10; Acts 17:25-26, 28).
- The terms "before the foundation of the world," "predestination," "the Lamb's Book of Life" are all expressing the eternal state. Eliminate either of these conditions or positions from the plane of salvation, and there's no eternal life These terms are never associated with sin or sinners (Rom. 8:29; Eph. 1:5, 11; Rev. 13:8, 17:8, 21:9, 27).