Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Companion planting is the strategic placement of plants in close proximity so that the plants can help one another out. It allows you to maximize the use of space while taking advantage of the natural abilities of each plant.
This guide to companion gardening covers the following topics:
- What companion planting is and how it can benefit you.
- How good companion plants are discovered.
- Organic gardening and companion planting.
- Companion planting strategies.
- Allelopathy: The chemical abilities of plants.
- Beneficial insects in the garden and how to draw them in.
- How to repel pest insects.
- Planning your garden using companion planting.
- Companion planting information on more than 70 fruits, vegetables and herbs, including good and bad neighbors.
This book provides a strong basis for those looking to learn companion planting and is guaranteed to be a reference guide you turn to time and time again when looking for companion plants to grow in your garden. Buy this book now and get started growing a bigger and better garden through companion gardening.