Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Concise Guide to APA Style, Seventh Edition is the official APA Style resource for students.
Designed specifically for undergraduate writing, this easy-to-use pocket guide is adapted from the seventh edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
complete guidance for new writers on effective, clear, and inclusive scholarly communication and the essentials of formatting papers and other course assignments. New to This Edition:
- full color throughout
- content relevant to a range of majors and courses, including psychology, social work, criminal justice, communications, composition, education, business, engineering, and more
- a new chapter focused on student papers
- a sample student title page, paper, and annotated bibliography
- streamlined APA Style headings and in-text citations
- a new chapter on writing style and grammar
- chapters on punctuation, lists, italics, spelling, capitalization, abbreviations, numbers, and statistics
- the latest bias-free language guidelines
- new sample tables and figures
- guidance on avoiding plagiarism and self-plagiarism
- new reference templates and examples