Generative AI for Business: The Essential Guide for Business Leaders (Hardcover)
In Generative AI: The Essential Guide for Business Leaders, celebrated AI researcher, strategist and industry executive Matthew D. White delivers an up-to-date and insightful new perspective of how business leaders should integrate generative AI into their own organizations. In the book, you'll learn about the basics of generative algorithms, explore the opportunities and risks presented by the new technology made famous by OpenAI's powerful ChatGPT - and learn how to improve your organization's products, services, operations, and strategies while limiting bias and harms.
The author describes a complete framework for the adoption of generative AI inside your organization, as well as specific strategies to avoid the most common mistakes and pitfalls made by companies as they navigate these largely uncharted waters. You'll also find:
- Demystifying Generative AI: Comprehensive, jargon-free explanations to help you understand the core concepts of generative AI
- Real-world Applications: Applications and methods you can apply to your own company's products and services to harness the potential of generative AI
- Strategic Insights: Planning considerations that will prove crucial to the success or failure of your new generative AI adoption strategy
- Adoption Frameworks: Concrete, step-by-step methodologies for streamlining your processes, increasing productivity, creating new and exciting products, and improving your bottom-line
- Risk Assessment: Practical advice on evaluating the ethical and operational risks of generative AI and how to mitigate them
- The Future: Insightful view of what is to come in the field of generative AI along with a discussion on the most pressing social, economic and legal issues
An exciting road map to the commercial potential of generative AI for managers, directors, executives, and other business leaders, Generative AI will also be a hit with policymakers, regulators, compliance specialists, and technical professionals interested in the future of commerce and tech.