McGraw Hill Conquering ACT Math and Science, Fifth Edition (Paperback)
The most intensive ACT Math and Science prep you can get--with drills, strategies, and 10 full-length practice tests with explanations to help boost your ACT score
or many of the 1.8 million students planning to take the yearly ACT, the math and science sections provoke the highest anxiety. Whether you're one of those who require extra help--or simply want to ensure your scores on this crucial college entrance exam are as high as they can be--Conquering ACT Math and Science, Fifth Edition, is the best resource for intensive study and review.
Specially created by two of America's most respected providers of school-based and individual test-prep, Conquering ACT Math and Science offers the most intensive review for all of the math and science question types on the ACT. Math formulas and science concepts are clearly explained and carefully demonstrated with numerous examples, followed by intensive ACT-style drills and full-length sample test sections.
With expert strategies for answering tough multiple-choice questions, Conquering ACT Math and Science ensures you'll get the practice you need to tackle the math and science portions on test day with confidence.
- 5 full-length practice ACT Math Tests with complete explanations
- 5 full-length practice ACT Science Tests with complete explanations
- Strategies to help you answer the challenging multiple-choice questions
- Intensive ACT-style drills to ensure you're getting the best possible prep for all the math and science questions
- Tips on everything you need to know about the test: format, scoring, and test content areas--plus diagnostic tests, skill builders, and time-tested strategies
- UPDATED & IMPROVED: Updated difficulty level and improved Scoring Table for each of the Practice Tests ensure your review matches the most current tests