A little over a year ago, I did a blog post about the Stages of Reading Six of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo, a book that quickly became one of my favorites. Now, the second in the duology, Crooked Kingdom is out and it's amazing! Ok, are you ready for this roller coaster?
1. Seeing that it's out and available in stores:
BEST DAY EVER
2. Rushing to the store to buy it:
3. OWNING THE BOOK
5. Things are going well...
6. Things are going too well...
7. Things are not going well...
9. Have all the Feelings:
10. Repeat at least 5 more times:
11. Only a few chapters left:
12. Finishing the last chapter:
13.The next day, when it dawns on you that this is the end. Like, the real end.
14. Sending a copy to a friend, because, it's a great series...and you refuse to suffer alone:
Bonus: Pausing in your reading ONLY to meet the author herself while trying to keep your cool. Reminding yourself you've met her before and that she's human, a wonderful, amazing human, not a unicorn...or is she?
Proof or it didn't happen, right?
Thank you to Leigh Bardugo for taking us all on an amazing ride! Much love and congratulatlions on being a #1 New York Times Bestselling author!