- About Us
- Books Inc. Bestsellers
- Indie Bestsellers
- Award Winners
- Agatha Award
- Anthony Awards
- Caldecott Medal
- Edgar Allen Poe Award
- Hugo Award
- Indies Choice Award
- James Beard Foundation
- Lambda Literary Award
- Man Booker Prize
- National Book Awards
- National Book Critics Circle
- Nebula Award
- Newberry Award
- Nobel Prize for Literature
- PEN/Faulkner Award
- PEN/Hemingway Foundation
- Pulitzer Prizes
- Triangle Awards
- Indie Next
- Recently Reviewed
- Book Clubs
- One City One Book - San Francisco Reads
- Thinking Parents' Book Group
- Classics I Forgot To Read
- Big Yes Society
- 4th Tuesday Book Club
- Silicon Valley Reads 2013
- The Cooks & Books Book Club
- B.G.P Social Network
- Big Yes Society Discussion
- Broken Compass Adventure
- Central SF Classic Lit
- Cooks and Books
- Desert Island Book Club
- First Saturday Book Club
- Hands On Bay Area
- Healthy Lives: The Book Club
- The Hungry Bookseller
- The Intimates: East Bay Queer Book Club
- LitVoyeur (Online)
- Modern Lit Book Club
- The Magical Adventures Book Club
- Neptune Garden Book Club
- Night of the Living Book Club
- Politically Inspired Book Club
- Recommended by a Stranger
- SF Business Book Club
- SF LGBT/Books Inc.
- SF Travel Book Club
- Women We'd Like To Lunch With
- World Affairs Council
- Second Saturday
- Calendar of Events
- Kid Stuff
- Signed Books
Half of all illegal immigrants came into this country legally—and we have no way of knowing they’re still here!
Congressmen are putting their wives on their campaign payrolls—so that campaign contributions are really personal bribes!
The ACLU won’t allow its own directors free speech.
Liberals want to strip us of the tools to stop terrorism.
The UN is a cover for massive corruption—and eighty countries, who pay 12 percent of the budget, are blocking reform.
Drug companies pay off doctors to write scripts—whether we need them or not.
Teachers unions block the firing of bad teachers—and battle against higher education standards!
Katrina victims are being stiffed by their insurance companies!
Special interests cost our consumers $45 billion—through trade quotas that save only a handful of jobs!
Never heard of these abuses? You won’t in the mainstream media. That’s why Dick Morris and Eileen McGann wrote Outrage. Their proposals:
- Ban immigration from terrorist countries
- Ban Congress putting spouses on their payroll
- Ban lobbyists who are related to senators or congressmen
- Ban nicotine additives to cigarettes
- Ban trade quotas that drive up prices and save few jobs
- Ban drug company bribes to doctors
- Ban teachers unions’ work rules that stop education reform
- Ban insurance companies from backing out on Katrina coverage
In Outrage, you’ll get the facts—and learn what we can do about them. You won’t read about these outrages anyplace else; too many people are working hard to cover them up. Get them here instead—and learn how to fight the special interests of the left and right.
About the Author
Dick Morris served as Bill Clinton's political consultant for twenty years. A regular political commentator on Fox News, he is the author of ten New York Times bestsellers (all with Eileen McGann) and one Washington Post bestseller.
Eileen McGann is an attorney who, with her husband, Dick, writes columns for the New York Post and for their website, dickmorris.com. She has written extensively about the abuses of Congress and the need for reform.