- About Us
- Books Inc. Bestsellers
- Indie Bestsellers
- Award Winners
- Agatha Award
- Anthony Awards
- Caldecott Medal
- Edgar Allen Poe Award
- Hugo Award
- Indies Choice Award
- James Beard Foundation
- Lambda Literary Award
- Man Booker Prize
- National Book Awards
- National Book Critics Circle
- Nebula Award
- Newberry Award
- Nobel Prize for Literature
- PEN/Faulkner Award
- PEN/Hemingway Foundation
- Pulitzer Prizes
- Triangle Awards
- Indie Next
- Recently Reviewed
- Book Clubs
- One City One Book - San Francisco Reads
- Thinking Parents' Book Group
- Classics I Forgot To Read
- Big Yes Society
- 4th Tuesday Book Club
- Silicon Valley Reads 2013
- The Cooks & Books Book Club
- B.G.P Social Network
- Big Yes Society Discussion
- Broken Compass Adventure
- Central SF Classic Lit
- Cooks and Books
- Desert Island Book Club
- First Saturday Book Club
- Hands On Bay Area
- Healthy Lives: The Book Club
- The Hungry Bookseller
- The Intimates: East Bay Queer Book Club
- LitVoyeur (Online)
- Modern Lit Book Club
- The Magical Adventures Book Club
- Neptune Garden Book Club
- Night of the Living Book Club
- Politically Inspired Book Club
- Recommended by a Stranger
- SF Business Book Club
- SF LGBT/Books Inc.
- SF Travel Book Club
- Women We'd Like To Lunch With
- World Affairs Council
- Second Saturday
- Calendar of Events
- Kid Stuff
- Signed Books
Books must show On Our Shelves Now for same day pick-up in stores.
We recommend calling stores that show low stock numbers.
The order deadline for Christmas delivery for standard 3-5 day shipping within the contiguous US is Noon on December 17.
The Lady Most Likely... LP (Paperback)
This Book Is Not Sold Online - In Store Special Order Only
Special Order - Subject to Availability
Three of the brightest stars of historical romance invite you to a party at the country home of the Honorable Marquess of Finchley
Hugh Dunne, the Earl of Briarly, needs a wife, so his sister hands him a list of delectable damsels and promises to invite them and a few other gentlemento her country house for what is sure to be the event of the season.
Hugh will have time to woo whichever lady he most desires . . . Unless someone else snatches her first.
The invitation list includes:
- The horse-mad but irresistibly handsome Earl of Briarly
- The always outspoken Miss Katherine Peyton
- The dashing war hero Captain Neill Oakes
- The impossibly beautiful (and painfully shy) Miss Gwendolyn Passmore
- The terribly eligible new Earl of Charters
- The widowed Lady Georgina Sorrell (who has no plans to marry, ever)
And your hostess, Lady Carolyn Finchley, an irrepressible matchmaker who plans to find the lady most likely . . . to capture her brothers untamed heart.
About the Author
A New York Times bestselling author of twenty-two novels for Avon Books, Julia Quinn is a graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges and lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
New York Times bestselling author Eloisa James is a professor of English literature who lives with her family in New York but can sometimes be found in Italy.
Connie Brockway, the New York Times bestselling author of twenty-two books, is an eight-time finalist and two-time winner of the RITA® Award. She lives in Minnesota with her husband and two spoiled mutts.
Praise for The Lady Most Likely... LP…
“A truly original, delightfully amusing treat....Sparkles with wit, sizzles with sensuality, and, most important, is superbly satisfying.”
“Flirty, joyful, and just plain fun.”